In many cases, we allow things to get out of hand to the point where they might jeopardise the situation rather than working out a solution amicably.
So, how do we simplify?
- First and foremost, do not become enraged; instead, take a moment to assess the situation and gather as much information as possible; remember, knowledge is power, and the more information you have, the better your perspective on what is going on.
- Second, evaluate who is involved and the impact of the current circumstance on yourself or those involved; always be compassionate and open to listen.
- Thirdly, consider how the condition will affect you and what role you may play to make the situation more simple.
- Fourth, look for a solution that is advantageous to both parties, and always be open to compromise if the need arises.
- Let us not let things escalate to violence, which has never solved any problems and has only made things worse.
- The simpler we make things, the easier it is for everyone to deal with them, therefore follow those procedures, simplify, and don’t complicate.
- Life Coach Session: having certainty
- Life Coach Session: running away from yourself
- Life Coach Session: How to make a change
- Life Coach Session: Building a trust
- Life Coach Session: how to solve a problem
One response to “Life Coach Session: how to solve a problem”
Simple Problem Solving
Approach , Approach
Approach , Avoidance
Avoidance , Avoidance
LikeLiked by 1 person