Being turned down by others is OK.
It’s okay to get rejected.
It’s okay to be unpopular.
Allow people to dislike you if they don’t.
To gain people’s interest and respect, you might strive to blend in with any setting.
It may be alright to fit in.
But never attempt to blend in if doing so requires you to change who you are.
When you try to be someone you are not in order to receive favourable responses from the crowd, you will inevitably lose yourself in the process.
Success is not measured by the number of likes and followers you have on social media and elsewhere.
Success in being who you are is the only success that counts.
- Life Coach Session: having certainty
- Life Coach Session: running away from yourself
- Life Coach Session: How to make a change
- Life Coach Session: Building a trust
- Life Coach Session: how to solve a problem